Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

I got TONS of fun things for Christmas. I got 3 video games, a scooter, notebooks and folders (including mechanical pencils), and clothes. LOTS of clothes! I also got a green digital watch from my 3 year old sister Diddy (her real name is Dylan but we call her Diddy) but of course, she told me what it was as soon as she bought it. Anyway, as soon as we get the Christmas pictures up on the computer I'll probably post them. Maybe, maybe not. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!!! You got some great stuff! I'm so jealous...
I love you!
NANA

Baily's Fabulous Blog said...

Cool Taylor thats sweet and a lot of stuff and hope you got everything you wanted for Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Berk said...

Got to love that little Diddy bad girl!!

hailey said...

That sounds awesome!!!!