Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ouch :'(

Well something really random happened yesterday. One of my friends told me I should post about it. So here I go....

I was on my way home from school, riding my scooter (usually I ride my bike, but that's not important). So there I was, coming out of the tunnel, when all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain in my shoulder. I swirved off to the side and grabbed my arm. I could still ride at first, but then another pan came again and made me drop my scooter, so I just stood there in the grass. Well, it hurt really bad, and I just kept feeling all these shocks happening around my shoulder, up by my sleeve, and they really stung. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it, but apparently I didn't try as hard as I could've, because everyone came rushing over. Soon I had a crowd of kids around me. So, I grabbed my arm and I felt something. So sure enough, I looked down and saw a lump. I figured it was a thorn or a large splinter, but then something happened. It started buzzing like CRAZY. I looked down and lifted up my sleeve. Something flew out, and it looked like it could've been a fly - I only saw it for a second. But everyone else said it was a bee. And belive me, I started FREAKING OUT. How in the world did it get up my SLEEVE? I went home as fast as I could. When I got home, I ran up to my mom and she said, "Oh my gosh! Are you OK?! Let me look at it." So she looked. "Ooh...it looks like you got stung...1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8 TIMES!! Here follow me, we'll put this and this and this on it..." Blah blah blah you know what I mean. So, that's how my day was. Sorry, I know this was a long story. But I love to talk and tell stories, and write them too. So....yeah.

1 comment:

Brinzy's said...

LOL Looked like it hurt. Good "idea" posting about it!
-Brooke :)