Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer

I know I said my next post would be about the 4th of July, but I'll just talk about it real quick. We did fireworks. We had fun. Ok, now to everything else. Well, I'm FINALLY out of school now, and so far - loving it!! I can't believe I'm a 6th grader now and I'm off to middle school! Anyway, I don't really have much planned for the summer, so we're just gonna do whatever we can, I guess. On Thursday we went to the YMCA with my cousins. It was pretty fun. Levi had lots of fun in the kiddy pool with my mom. And about a week ago we went camping up in Utah. My dad and 2 of my sisters slept in the tent by the car, and we slept across the road in a bigger tent by the creek! It was cool, but sometimes it got kinda scary at night by all the rushing water. We had tons of fun. The worst part for me? The BUGS. Ugh. I never knew how annoying they were until we went on that trip. So, pretty much besides the usual, I don't think we're gonna do much more this summer. I don't know. I hope this summer ROCKS!

1 comment:

Brinzy's said...

I can't believe summer is almost done!