Monday, October 4, 2010

School

I haven't posted in like 2 months, but I hope to be able to more often. So, school has been OK the past couple of weeks.... I like it a lot better than elementary school, that's for sure! The food is way better, and we get more time of lunch and to talk in between classes. I signed up for Volleyball club, and our first practice is tomorrow!! SUPER EXCITED :D!! I don't have as much work as I thought I would.... but then again, it is only the beginning of the second month. I'm the fastest in my computers class, my top words per minute being 101!! CRAZY, RIGHT?! Well, that's just COMPUTERS. I still have math and reading and science and english and my elective, choir. At first I was really bummed when I got choir cuz I wanted Spanish/Drama, but now choir isn't that bad. You get to go to Disneyland in a few years :) I know the first day of school was a while ago but I kinda wanted pictures for this post, and I only have some from the first day. So here I am before I started my walk to school...

Yup..... that's me. Well, I don't really have anything else to say.... I hope I'll have to post more... maybe some more pictures.......... I don't know. Maybe :D

1 comment:

Brinzy's said...

Cute! I love school too!