Thursday, March 10, 2011

A lot to catch up on.....


5 months. Wow. I haven't posted for 5 MONTHS! That's crazy! It would have been a lot longer if a certain friend (you know who you are) hadn't told me she checks my blog everyday for new posts!! YIKES! Anyway, I had a birthday. Levi had a birthday (1) and Brooklyn just had her birthday (7). I actually just got back from her birthday party. Well....let's see....school is still the same. Boring. I can just never seem to find anything to look forward to about it. I'm not really sure what happened to Volleyball Club....no one announced anything about it (if they did I didn't know). Last time a friend went to Volleyball Club and NO ONE WAS THERE. Well I guess volleyball is over for good then. I am just going to post some pictures that I missed the past 5 MONTHS...








Levi. He is so happy.......


Oh yeah....I got braces a month ago...:P but


the only picture is me really mad about them..


......I'm not posting that.
and there were baseball games...
Lots of baseball games!!
Yep....so that's pretty much how everything's been lately. I will try to post more often
(not really, I just feel like I'm supposed to say that) and.....well, yeah. That's about it.

2 comments:

Brinzy's said...

Haha Taylor, very funny! And I know who I am!

Martin Family said...

Hey Taylor this is Abby Martin! How have you been?! I REALLY want to come down to Vegas this summer! Briity and I have been saving!Check out my blog! it's www.abbyjanemartin.blogspot.com
Anyway so ya :) . . . .
Miss you tons!