Thursday, May 3, 2012

2012

Only 1 post in 2011, that's pretty weak. I decided to look at my blog (which I've forgotten about for the past year) and make all the changes and updates to it.

Let's start with Levi (:






How cute is he?! That first one is my FAVORITE (: Let's see....Levi. He is 2 years old. He is obsessed with Despicable Me, Otter Pops, and toy cars. He loves to line the cars up, but if you take one out of line, you're gonna wish you hadn't. He certainly knows how to throw a tantrum.

Next to Finley...




Like I said, I've missed a lot of stuff. Last time I updated my blog, Finley wasn't even born yet. Now she's 6 months old. Um...she likes to eat. And sleep. And eat some more. I don't really know what else to say.





There's still a lot of baseball. I guess my mom prefers not to show Lincoln's face in these pictures. (:


Well, 7th grade has been pretty busy. I have pretty good teachers over all (could be better). I have a new obsession : ONE DIRECTION. I LOVE them <3!! And, um....we're doing a Civil War reanactment tomorrow at school. It's supposedly the biggest one in the state of Nevada?? Anyway, 6 hours of training (under the hot sun, of course) followed by 6 more hours of battle. There are real slingshot cannon things that fire water balloons. It should be ok, as long as we don't have to wear the uniforms. They're hot, itchy, and stinky :/. I can't believe 7th grade is already over. I'm ready for summer, though. I hope 8th grade turns out good...it doesn't really matter, because we're all gonna die this year anyway (: HAPPY 2012!!

No comments: